What is it good for?
- Finding existing tools to reuse or get inspiration from
- Gathering requirements from team members
- Following a structured process to choose a tool or piece of software
- Avoiding duplication if other organisations have already solved the problem
When to use it
How to use it
Revisit the Thinking about Reuse tool. This will help you to assess what's out there that you may be able to reuse with a new lens.
You'll want to make sure you reduce risk when choosing a new software or digital tool. NVCO has written clear guidance taking you through a planned process of making your choices. You can access this information on the link below.
Get the tool
Visit NCVO to find their 'Choosing new software or digital tools' guidance:
Further reading on problem statements
- Browse through 'recipes' for how other charities have solved challenges using digital